Monday, December 1, 2008



Typically, I'm pretty good at cooking meals at home for Chris and I at least 5 nights a week, but I thought this would be a great way to keep me accountable. Plus, to help me remember what I was suppose to cook each night (yes, I have trouble remembering even that at this point...). I knew this would be a good week to start since I am cooking 2 of Chris's favorites and, by coincidence, 2 of my least favorite meals this week. That means I'll be cooking 2 meals each night. Yipee!

Monday:
Chris- Mexican Lasagna with steamed veggies
Me- Honey pecan crusted Salmon with steamed veggie.

Tuesday:
Chris- Left over Mexican lasagna with green beans and onions.
Me- Turkey burger with green beans and onions

Wednesday:
Chris- MORE left over Mexican Lasagna (seriously, this thing is HUGE) and edamame.
Me: Cous Cous and edamame.

Thursday:
Chris- Homemade Mac and Cheese with steamed veggies in a garlic sauce.
Me: BBQ Talapia with steamed veggies in a garlic sauce.

Friday: EAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday: Homemade pizza (we are decorating out tree Saturday night and we ALWAYS have pizza when we do that).

Sunday:
Chris- Left over Mac and Cheese with Peas (they are his favorite...yuck!)
Me- Whatever I can find, lol.


1 comment:

Mallory Cervas said...

I love menu planning mondays! I've been doing it too and it really helps. Glad to have a new blogger friend. I'm new to the blogger world too.