To start the month, for Laura's Birthday she wanted to spend the day at the zoo and then we went to Maggianos for a late lunch! It was SO fun! I hadn't been to the zoo since before Chris and I got engaged!
Laura's favorite, the giraffes! They were so cute, especially the babies :o)
Holy Frioles, those are some big HORNS!!!
Sunday morning we went to my Mom and Dad's and then to my Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate my Birthday! All I wanted was a good family picture....I failed :o( Better luck next year!!!
For Sunday night (Laura's Birthday) the four of us went to The Melting Pot to celebrate mine and Laura's Birthdays! We had a blast and the food was AMAZING!!! Some of the best we have ever had at The Melting Pot!
The night of my Birthday the 3 of us cuddled in bed and I got to choose the movie! I picked "Enchanted" since I knew that was my one and only chance to watch it with Chris! Obviously, Mylie was not terribly impressed once the singing stopped!
The third weekend in April Chris and I met Courtney and Gary at the farm for a weekend of shooting, great food, and good company. Mylie spend the entire drive up with her back to us. How dare we put her in the cage, LOL!!! She still had a smile on her face most of the time!
Mylie was SO sweet Saturday night at the farm. She played with Courtney and Gary for a while and then fell fast asleep.
A random cold front blew in and Mylie took full advantage by stealing the fleece blanket and having me tuck her in on the couch! She didn't move until dinner time!
Mylie contemplating the best way to destroy Brecca's toy!
Mylie after a day of playing with Grandma and Grandpa AND Brecca. She was out for almost 24 hours straight!
(There is a precious wild rabbit that frequently inhabits our yard and has become Mylie's daily entertainment. She will NOT leave the window until the rabbit is gone, lol! Daddy's little hunting girl :o)
Oddly, we spend close to half of the month with Courtney and Gary and for some reason, have NO pictures of them! They always manage to avoid the camera, the butts!
There is a "My Best Friends Wedding" post coming soon. There are probably 60+ pics to come along with this post sooooo....I need a full day to upload all of them, lol! Coming soon, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment