Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...


LONGHORN FOOTBALL BEGINS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so dang excited, I can't even stand it! I look forward to this from January on....We are having family over to watch it on the big screen, grill out, and cheer our Horns on to victory! (and on to a National championship...look out Tech and O-Who we are going to demolish you!)

Now I just have to get through this school week. It is only the second week of school, and I already feel like I'm drowning in work. I don't know how I will make it through the next 21 months. Oh my...

2 comments:

Mallory Cervas said...

You can do it! Just think how much you will love your job :)

ArmyforChrist said...

You are funny! When I first saw your blog title, I was like, Christmas, already?? :) You can tell how out of touch I am with time! We too will be watching the game. I will "root" for the Longhorns as long as Colt is quarterback. May not be so easy to root for them next year!! Although I know the game will be on every Saturday in our house regardless, cuz Chris is a HUGE fan!
Would love to hear stories of how school is going!